What fits into your digital transformation strategy—document digitization services or document conversion services? Read our guide to figure it out!
Making Meaningful Connections – New Haven County Assessor’s Association
Learn about the New Haven County Assessors Association and the importance of digitizing office documents to reduce clutter and increase accessibility.
Business-related events – like networking happy hours, association monthly meetings, and conferences – provide professionals and business owners with an opportunity to create meaningful connections, especially when they’re in person.
Scan-Optics had the pleasure of being invited to speak at a recent New Haven County Assessor’s Association monthly meeting. Approximately 40 municipal assessors joined us and shared their issues and pain points related to data management.
Municipal assessment officers oversee collecting and providing accurate property assessments and data to its residents. These departments are often understaffed and backlogged. During the presentation, Jeff and Adam shared how Scan-Optics’ Document Conversion and Content Management solutions can help them achieve a more efficient process.
Additionally, by implementing these services, municipal assessment offices will be able to:
- Improve constituent interaction via automated property value appeals, tax change notifications, automated tax form mailings, e-signatures, etc.
- Increase speed of searchability and access to all documents
- Improve document approval with workflows, inter-department, and community members
- Cut down on the need for paper documents and save space
- Meet record retention requirements and remain compliant
- Ensure documents remain safe and don’t succumb to natural disasters or accidents
As a result of the New Haven County Assessor’s Association meeting, Scan-Optics received an invitation and attended the Northeastern Regional Assessor's Association (NRAAO) Annual meeting.
You never know when one connection can lead to your next big opportunity! If you’d like to schedule a meeting with us, please contact us.